Friday, October 12, 2018

I'm the daddy in this situation.

Peter Pan wasn't actually fucking cool, you twat.

I don't care about your "narcissistic addictive" personality bullshit, you aren't fucking special, you're just another asshole like everyone else. But you never really thought about that did you. Oh, you read the fancy books and have damage, and your stand-up routine is gonna totally kill when you're done, and really understand baggage. You've done all the existential awareness drugs and OMG is your sensory deprovation place the fucking best! We get it, you're a fucking hipster who thinks he's funny but is just another little annoying little lost boy with daddy issues who thinks being respectful is the same as having responsibility for someone and you lash out like a fucking toddler. No, you can't just cancel our plans without telling me and have me not be upset. When we make plans together and you suddenly decide you want to go to the gym instead, you actually have to speak up instead of just packing up and heading off like I'm not FUCKING STANDING NEXT TO YOU.

Speaking of daddy issues, you're a fucking fantastic liar. I always thought I could tell, but it was the deep ones I didn't see. For all your fucking talk about protecting your mom and how much you admired her for pulling off the single mom thing, and how shitty it got when your dad left...you really want to be just like him. Fuck long term anything, that's just "not your style", and fuck ever having to be accountable to anyone, because you just want to be the lone wolf living in the forest writing your totally deep and prize winning novel you haven't fucking started. The perpetual bachelor who can blow everyone off to do whatever the fuck he wants and never deal with the fall out. After how much you talked about how much that hurt your mother, this is how you fucking act? I hope she slaps the shit out of you. 

God I wish I could too.

Sincerely,

Not fucking Wendy Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment