Friday, October 12, 2018

Liar, liar, I want to set you on fire.

Listen up, douche-bag.

The only thing I ever asked from you was honestly. It's really not that hard just say what you fucking mean and don't promise shit you don't intend to follow through on. If you didn't want me to meet your family, you should have stopped telling me how much you wanted me to meet her and pretending to schedule dates. Just be like, I'm not ready for that yet. Was it so fucking hard? I didn't need you pretending you wanted me on your family vacation, I DIDN'T BRING IT UP OR EXPECT TO GO, SO STOP INVITING PEOPLE TO SHIT AND TAKING IT BACK! This isn't fucking second grade, you imbecile.You're almost 30. If I'd had to deal with one more of your bullshit stories or things you don't want and will never follow through on, you'd get booted off the nearest cliff. 

Sincerely,

An actual semi grown-up

No comments:

Post a Comment